curwhibbles?

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

Okay, you're sitting there thinking - this chick has three blogs, called CLUTCH, CURWHIBBLES and GODWOTTERY. Is she nuts?!?

Call it the curse of having been an English major in college. Ever since my teens, I've had an odd love affair with unique, outdated words. Studying literature only happened to increase it. (It seems to run in the family - just check out my sister's blog, called WHISTERPOOP!)

Want some definitions? Here you go:
GODWOTTERY: nonsense, balderdash
CURWHIBBLES: a thing-a-ma-jig. or a what-cha-ma-call-it

I was browsing around for a new name for this blog, and CURWHIBBLES just jumped out at me.

Pregnancy has this magical way of turning my head into spaghetti and I suddenly can't think of the names or words for anything. "Thing-a-ma-jig" and "whatcha-ma-callit" are suddenly standard words in my vocabulary.

Seems my once steel-trap brain has suddenly gone the way of, uh... shucks... what was that word again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP