on sheer exhaustion...

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

I have to learn to pace myself.

I feel old, decrepit, maybe even a little diseased. The past week has been a hectic blur of meetings, ministry and even an afternoon of substitute teaching at our local church school.

I keep forgetting that just because I feel good today, doesn't mean I can work for 12 hours straight without paying the price tomorrow. And this week I've just pushed straight through several days of frenetic output. (Actually, 4 months ago it would have just been normal - maybe even lightweight. But things change.)

After last week's meetings and an international evangelism conference all weekend, I'm knackered.

Flat on my back in bed.

With acne.

And all my nausea is back in full force.

I really think this time the nausea is directly tied to the stress. And the lack of sleep. And the exhaustion.

Oh wait, those two are the same thing.

Right.

I think I'll take a nap now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP