BEFORE TRAMPOLINES (sketches::4)

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

This is the fourth in a series of five humorous sketches on pregnancy, by my friend Adel Torres. Adel and her pastor-husband brought home their first child, a baby boy, just last week. She sketched these during her time in the hospital, and gave me permission to post them here.

You can read about Adel's art, mission trips, and pregnancy journey on her blog: This Journey, My Home.

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP