update on baby schedules...

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

So some of you wanted to know how the "mommy's schedule instead of baby's" has been going.

I'd have to say it's a good thing. And we've done pretty well at keeping it despite the packing boxes and hunting for a new house.

Little Man sets the schedule, I just help him keep it. That means when he moves from a 2-hour feeding schedule to 3, I make sure his schedule gets reset and he keeps eating on time. He's kind of like clockwork: he knows exactly when it's time to eat and is usually happy right up until then.

Right now he's eating every 3.5 to 4 hours, napping in between and waking up only once at night (around 4 AM).

And he's twelve pounds of chunky monkey, so I think our feeding issues are over.

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

(Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP