THE CHARACTERS...

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE HUBBY...
... is a pastor.

Born and raised in Romania, Marius is a family-lovin' European-American with a fantastic blend of old-world charm and new-world enthusiasm. (He won MY heart, anyway.)

Currently the senior pastor of two growing churches in the Greater Atlanta area, Marius is my favorite preacher. He's also gifted in teaching, listening, counseling, and affirmation.

He has a killer sense of style, a great eye for detail, fabulous taste in gifts, and a generous spirit. He loves our Little Man to distraction, too.

Most of all, he's that kind of guy who has the integrity to stand firm in what he believes no matter how people try to change his mind or intimidate his convictions.

And he always makes me laugh.


THE LITTLE MAN...
... is a sweetie-pie super-baby.

Yes, I'm biased. But he really is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

And when you add in that he started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks on his own, and that his days are usually filled with infectious grins and sleepy smiles - the case is closed. It's official - he steals everybody's hearts.

His favorite spot to nap is right on my chest, drooling all over me while I blog, little cherub lips parted in sweet baby breaths.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of man he will become. We don't care what it is, as long as he has a missionary's heart.

3 comments:

Acela Moreira,  May 5, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Mushbrain Club. You'll make a great addition!

Acela

ljcp,  June 7, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Don't worry, the mushbrain goes away three to nine months after the baby is born. :)

LaVonne July 10, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Hey, I still have a mushbrain at times and mine is 18 months old. I tell her she took some of mommy's brains ;)

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP