the boppiest investment yet...

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a stomach sleeper. Have been for years. Until the last two months, that is.

The doc says that it's best to sleep on my left side for "optimum blood circulation". Yeah, somehow I don't think he's ever tried doing that for 12 hours a night, weeks in a row. With a growing belly that kind of droops heavily to the side and pulls his pelvis out of joint. And a baby kicking inside just when you nod into dreamland.

If he did, he'd know all about that throbbing in your left hip that makes you wonder to yourself if you just busted a bed sore in the wee hours of the morning. And no, the 15 trips to pee per sleep cycle aren't enough to make it go away.

Yesterday I saw my fairy god-pillow on a store shelf. I wasn't there to buy. But there was no way I was walkin' out without this thing:
I was practically dancing on tippy toes. If this Boppy Total Body Pillow thingy works, maybe I can eliminate some of the 7 huge feather pillows that I meticulously arrange down each side and underneath me every night.

And maybe Hubbie can stop tying himself to the headboard to keep from rolling off the 6 inches of mattress that are left for him. (Just kidding, there's at least 8.5 inches.)

What's more, this thing works as a sitting pillow and lap rest, too! Check it out:
I'm using it to keep my laptop radiation from giving little Mr. Asaftei prenatal brain tumors while I type right now. There's plenty of time for him to get wired into the technology waves after he's born, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP