I'm baaaaack...

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

Did you miss me?

We are finally unpacked, settled in, and getting real sleep at night. The master of the house is back from his explorations in the Amazon interior, and had a whole new home waiting for him when he returned.

Besides the moving process, the work commitments, and the general efforts to survive pregnancy - wanna see what I've been doing with all my "off-time"?

Check out my recent photography shoots online here. Come back to this post and leave a comment if you like 'em!


©
Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP