upcoming threads...

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

To keep myself focused, I've decided to begin posting some book reviews on what I've been reading lately. If you've read any of the books, I'd love to have your input on those posts. If you've read a book you recommend, let me know. If you go and read a book based on one of these reviews - please tell me about it, I'd like to know!

Here's my upcoming review list:

Ya think that's enough to get started?


© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

3 comments:

Sarah June 29, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

LOVED Babywise and the Parenting By the Spirit. AWESOME reads. You should read the parenting your infant/toddler by the spirit. It is SO insightful and I find myself referring to it time and time again. Babywise is indeed a lifesaver for first time moms (and even the more seasoned.) really helped me with establishing routine, sleeptime patterns and bedtime routines. Also what is age appropriate disciple. Another GOOD read. And of course, you can't go wrong with the EGW books! :)

HOLLY ELIAS,  June 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

I LOVE PARENTING BY THE SPIRIT AND HOHNBERGERS AND WHAT TO EXPECT THE FIRST YEAR ETC. NOT A READ PER SAY BUT A GREAT REFERENCE I HAVE USED MANY TIMES. ADVENTIST HOME IS ALWAYS ON MY NIGHT STAND AND REFER TO IT OFTEN! CANT GO WRONG WITH JAMES DOBSON EITHER

Angela July 1, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Sarah is so right about BabyWise! We've used and adapted with both of our kids. It makes parenting so much easier! (I don't push the sleeping through the night thing...my kids are impossible to wake up!) Key to getting a routine-full feedings! :)

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP