good days and... the other kind...

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some days are lots of fun.

Others? Well, I guess the others exist so that we know how much fun we're having on the good days.

Today is one of those others.

Two weeks ago I thought my belly was cute. Last week it started to feel like it was hanging out in space and pulling my entire body out of joint.

This week? You may not even wanna ask.

I went and bought a belly brace two days ago. It helps. Problem is, Munchkin doesn't seem to like having any outer restraint. When I even put my hand on my belly he kicks up a storm. So with the brace it's a choice between

  • A) feeling like my stomach is in another zip code
  • B) getting bruised ribs from the inside out
Yay for choices.

It's one of those days where everything seems horrifying. Tears float just out of sight. There is no comfortable position, standing, sitting, or lying down. And there's only 113 days left to go.

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

1 comments:

LaVonne July 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Only 113 days? You are an optimist. :) I remember those days. I don't miss them. Then when they are born you start to forget the misery of pregnancy. There are some people like my sister in law that LOVE being pregnant. Crazy! ;) I found your twitter while doing a search for 'sabbath'. Nice to see another mommy blogger. Blessings and Happy Sabbath.

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP