pregnancy cravings...

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Everybody keeps asking if I've had any cravings yet.

I keep saying, "Can't think of any!"

But then I realized that I've been eating an awful lot of blackberries lately. And a lot of yogurt ('course, that started way back when I first got braces, so maybe yogurt doesn't count).

And I can drink fresh-squeezed lime juice straight up. No water. No suger. YUM! Does that mean something's wonky with my ph balance? Nah, who cares.

And cold chocolate almond milk always hits the spot. As does the Marburger's brand of super thick, tangy buttermilk.

So maybe those are my cravings. I wonder if Munchkin will like blackberries and limes?


© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

When I was pregnant it was fruit. I didn't want fruit.... I NEEDED fruit. Sure enough, Levi LOVES fruit. It'll be interesting to see if your little boy is the same way.
Raini

Lisa July 6, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

With #1 it was tomatoes. I HAD to have fresh tomatoes with or on EVERYTHING.

#2 came around and with her, I truly believe there were things out of balance - even though all my blood tests came back normal. I craved ice ALL the time, loved the smell of freshly paved roads, and the smell of gasoline wasn't too bad, either. hmm.. no wonder she's turned out so fiery and opinionated.

With #3, I just don't remember. I'm sure I had cravings, but I was just too busy to take notice.

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP