preggo products::the BODY PILLOW

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

the BODY PILLOW

I've used two different body pillows during this pregnancy. I highly recommend finding one that works for you - it'll be an incredible help with back and joint pain and definitely increases sleep comfort.

★★★☆☆
Boppy Total Body Pillow

Hubby scored MAJOR POINTS for bringing this home!

PROS: It was great from 22 to 28 weeks. After that, I just got too big for it - hence 3 of 5 stars.

CONS: Not enough belly support. Also, it was a real pain to roll over when I needed to take a break and sleep on my other side.


★★★★★
ComfortU Body Pillow

A friend lent this to me for the last couple of months. She's an angel!

PROS: Can sleep on both sides without moving the pillow. Good support. Not soft, not too firm.

CONS: Upper part for the neck is a little big. I fixed that by just flipping the pillow upside down and using my own pillow instead. Makes it even easier to get up for the bathroom because the ends are movable.

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

3 comments:

Suzy Findley,  October 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

I loved mine, it got me through to the end.

Iveth Ortiz,  October 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

I call it my Anaconda

Angela October 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

:p Does Marius have any room to sleep? :p Glad you found something that helps!

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP