preggo products::the WEDGE

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

the WEDGE

my rating:
★★★★☆

It's a lifesaver, if you ask me. As things get bigger and heavier and more sleepless, I've really appreciated this creative pillow.

PROS:
Nobody tells you that from about 8 months onward you're going to feel like your hips are getting yanked out of joint and that your back is being twisted on a ringer when you lie on your side. Especially if you have a big baby inside!

CONS:
This one, from Babies R Us, is a little hard and stiff. Could be a bit softer and more flexible foam.


© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP