preggo products::the STRETCH MARK LOTION

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

the STRETCH MARK LOTION

★★★★★
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks

They say that stretch marks are largely genetic, but I don't know how accurate it is. I do know that doctor's say it's easier to prevent stretch marks than to remove them. So keeping the skin hydrated and elastic is a super good idea.

PROS: I haven't got one stretch mark yet. Started using this lotion daily around 4 months along, and kept it up ever since. Not greasy or heavy, and doubles nicely as a massage lotion when my feet get swollen.

CONS: None that I can think of. Although it could smell nicer....

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

6 comments:

Carissa Reich Enson,  October 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

I used this the last two months of pregnancy and I have no stretch mark scarring!

Rozalia Amarandei,  October 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I used it and still got strech marks :(

Wanda Harris,  October 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

i didnt use it and i dont any after having a baby.

Stacee Wicks Treasure,  October 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

i used it while i was experiencing morning sickness so now the smell of it makes me nauseous.

skaMEDIA October 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

well then - who KNOWs if it works or not? LOL

Lisa October 20, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Seriously, Sarah, the fact that you have no stretch marks wasn't at the TOP of your "Good Stuff" list?! Well, that right there is proof that you don't know what you have until you don't have it! 'Cause if you did, you'd be jumping for joy! *figuratively, not literally, of course! Really. If you want a healthy dose of reality just let me know and I'll send you a pic of my tummy and it's permanent road map. I used that stuff and it didn't do a thing for me. Or my mother. Who knows about these things. I always figured it was kind of like going gray early or not getting wrinkles or male pattern baldness. To some degree it has to do with the genes you were born with.
So congrats on the no stretch marks! Really. I'm not jealous at all! lol.

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP