really can't wait...

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

So lately I haven't exactly been overwhelmed with things to do every day. Which is good given the fact that I waddle and haven't been getting an ideal ration of sleep. It's definitely a departure from my "normal" daily routine when doing dishes, folding a little laundry, taking a walk, and getting a shower feels like a productive day!

But I really can't wait for this little guy to get here. Can't wait to see what he looks like, get to know his personality, take care of him.

Sometimes I sit and wonder what he'll be like. Will he have hair? Will his eyes be green like my dad's? Who will he look like?

Just a few more days....


© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP