the difference between mommies and daddies... (2)

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

So I've continued noticing vast differences in how The Hubby and I react to baby situations. Sometimes they're so funny that I just have to share - so I've created a whole new label thread for "the difference between mommies and daddies". (Catch the first one right here.)

This morning we were eating our brown rice and apple sauce in quiet family contentment. Little Man was watching from his Boppy-bouncy-thingy on our long kitchen counter, fed and dry, cooing happily away. Until....

Pllssssphhhhhh. Phhht. Pssttttphhhhht!

Loud juicy squirts blew through the companionable silence.

I'm sitting closest to him. Waves of baby poo-smell waft over my bowl of rice and applesauce. "Oh my goodness, I can smell you already!" I said. Very mommy-style. You stink to high heaven and I'm going to change you right NOW!

"Way to GO, Little Man!" Daddy says from the other side of the table with a big thumbs-up. Very male bonding style. That was a 9.5, next time make it a little louder and juicier and we'll give you a TEN!

And THAT is the difference between mommies and daddies.

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP