things I haven't done...

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The things I haven't done:

unpacked my hospital bag,

any laundry except the baby's,

vacuumed the white fuzz from the nursery rug that seems to shed it's way through the entire house,

sorted my maternity clothes or started looking thru my older clothes to find things that both fit and allow for nursing.


But... I've conquered several steps toward nursing and scheduling, been peed on more than once, cried tears of both joy and exhaustion, taken (a couple) long afternoon naps, and generally put my old self to shame by letting all the extra things go undone.

Overall, I'm pretty proud of myself.



© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.


(Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.)

1 comments:

Rachel November 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Isn't it amazing how motherhood changes priorities? It will get better and easier.

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP