our contribution to the Advent "movement"...

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So we found out last week that we are moving.

In 5 weeks.

With a newborn.

And yes, the very idea makes me tired. And a little sad.

Sad to leave behind the relationships that have begun blossoming right here. Sad to part from the ministries that have yet to grow into fullness.

Oh, and there's the minor point of packing and moving house just 6 months after settling into the place we're in now. (Yes, I moved into a new house at 6 months pregnant while the Hubby was gone on a mission trip - that was fun...) (And in all fairness I did have amazing help from friends and family.)

But a new church district and new opportunities for ministry beckon to us. And we've never denied a call from God.

So here's to packing boxes... yet again. I'll survive. And who knows what delightful adventures wait on the other end!

I just want to get through Thanksgiving first.



© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.


(Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.)

4 comments:

Raini,  November 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Where are you moving to? I cried moving out of the house that I had brought my baby home to but every change brings such blessing if searched for. I wish I lived closer so I could help. It takes such energy to move and that can be hard to come by with a newborn. My prayers and thoughts are with you girl!

Sarah December 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

wow. moving. where to? coming our way?? :) changes on the horizon.

skaMEDIA December 2, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

@Sarah: we are moving to Loganville/Monroe on east side of Atlanta near Snellville. Two-church district...

skaMEDIA December 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

@Sarah: we are moving to Loganville/Monroe on east side of Atlanta near Snellville. Two-church district...

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP