got baby brain? there's an app for that!

>> Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last week in the hospital they gave me two sheets of blue paper and told me to track Little Man's diaper changes and feedings. Writing it all down was a good idea, given the fact that I can barely remember to eat my own meals at this point.

But I thought "Surely there must be a better way to do this!"

So I went searching for some kind of app to help me keep track. After browsing several idiot programs, I found Baby Brain.

It allows profiles for multiple babies should you need them, tracks breastfeeding, bottles, diaper changes and naps. There's a handy timer for the length spent on each boob and it auto reminds you to start on opposite side for the next feeding.

In addition, you look at baby's stats for the day, week or month. And you can email them to yourself in case you want to print them off or show the pediatrician.

So far, this little app is saving my life! I use it on my iPhone, so I don't know if it's available on any other platform. But it's totally worth the $4.99 I paid.

And no, I don't get any perks from posting about it here. Other than the satisfaction of sharing a resource that might help you out, too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Copyright by Sarah K Asaftei, 2009. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP