more top 5 faves::

>> Monday, December 21, 2009

- Blu Chic tank tops from Charlotte Russe - they come in dozens of colors, cost usually $5 or less, stretch to accomodate nursing and are a general lifesaver under shirts that don't accomodate the babyfeeding cleavage or pants that need something long over the waistline.

- Huggies Pure & Natural organic diapers - last forever without causing diaper rash, have amazing leak protection for nuclear blowouts, and only cost a dollar or so more per pack. But we use fewer of them so it's totally worth it (until of course he gets into the next size up and ee can buy the regular Huggies in mega-packs at Costco!)

- Sassy sleep wedge - for keeping baby feeling snug and safe while sleeping on his back, he doesn't sleep nearly as well without it because it reduces his startling movements.

- Miley Cyrus stretch skinny jeans - if you know me well you'll know that I'd far rather buy clothes from Goodwill than from Wal-mart. But these stretchy jeans feel like leggings and don't cut in at the waist. For the Mom that's still carrying 12 pounds around (that would be me) I'll do just about anything to eliminate muffin top!

- Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel in Shea & Cocoa Butter - I think babies should smell sweet and fresh after baths, but I had the worst time not getting baby oil all over the place. My sister showed me the oil gel, which does the same thing without saturating everything in sight. Love it!!

Hate It:
- the $40 Graco baby monitor. It doesn't work. If you want a monitor, spring for the $60 Fisher Price one. It's reliable, clear, has good battery life and a great reception range. I'm just sayin'....

(As usual, the top 5 list is simply my sharing with you about what I've discovered. I don't get any perks or kickbacks for doing it.)

© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

(Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I OWN UP TO MY OPINIONS, PLEASE RETURN THE COURTESY.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
LEAVE AT LEAST YOUR NAME, USING "NAME/URL" IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USER PROFILE.

BlogWithIntegrity.com
I disclose perks from any product I blog.
No disclosure = pure personal appreciation.

SEARCH MY BLOG

BlogHer.com Logo
© 2009-2010
sarah k. asaftei
all rights reserved

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP